Kanye X Louis Vuitton Footwear

0

Category:

I'm going to be completely honest here. For those who know me already know, I am a huge fan of Louis Vuitton and Kanye West both. So it would make perfect sense that I would be going nuts about these shoes coming out, but I couldn't be any more opposite. Don't get me wrong, I definitely do not think the shoes are ugly by any means. The shoe is nice and I will give just do. But when I thought about it, if these shoes were not related to Kanye or LV and I seen someone at the mall rockin them, I would not give them a second glance. To me they look like some high class Pumas, or even worse some colorways look like some Pastry's! I went crazy over the Yeezys because it was such a innovative design, and reasonable price point (to a sneakerhead) of $300. But to pay $800-1300 for some nice quality Pumas/Pastrys I'll PASS!!! Sorry Ray haha.




Comments (0)

Post a Comment