$Money Mike$'s Random Blurb + Daily Fresh

0

Category:



I got home from the gym last night, and couldn't fall asleep until 3AM even though I knew I had class in only 6 hours. To make matters worse I tossed and turned all night, and woke up at 6AM and couldn't get back to sleep. The weird thing is that I wasn't the least bit tired, and I got way more done than I ever do on a normal morning. I watched some TV, did some blogging, made myself breakfast (2 big ass bowls of Fruity Pebbles), got fresh (see pictures above) and felt very ready for the day ahead of me.

I'm sitting here in the library right now trying to get my rough draft for my English paper done. It's no big deal because it's a 4 page paper and I only have 1 more page to go, and over 4 hours to get it done. Paper is coming along pretty good, but I like my mindstate better today as oppose to the day I wrote it because I have a clearer head. I got my Music Comprehension test back and I got a 70% which is totally unacceptable. Besides the fact that the teacher is a total douchebag and got a 1.9 out of 10 on RateMyProfessor, it's still no excuse for me to do below average. I'm Acing the next one.

Me and Boobie also came up with a CRAAAAZZZYYYY ass concept for a track on the mixtape. It's seriously unlike anything you've ever heard, and totally fits the vibe of the mixtape. When this track is done, there will be a lot of people getting a wake up call that Boobie is easily one of the best young artists out.

Well that's about all I got for now. About to get crackin on this rough draft, and see what else I can get done on this "day off" (8 hours of school + HW).

Holla Back, $Money Mike$

Comments (0)

Post a Comment