$Money Mike$'s Random Blurb

0

Category:


So about 2 hours ago I was working very hard on a argumentative paper for my English class...OK so I wasn't really working that hard and was actually really distracted the entire time. The reason I was so distracted is that my mind is filled with so many thoughts, more so than ever before. It's like I was sitting in my Music Comprehension class today just thinking of so much different shit. From thinking of a new concept for the Boobie Stoops - The Resume t-shirt, to how I could go about becoming a personal shopper while I took 16 credit hours, and a Kaplan course next semester, my mind was just wandering.

Honestly in the first time that I can remember I honestly can't predict what's in my future. Usually I have a firm grasp on pretty much everything. School is always a grind but my hardwork always pays off, work is work, and females are females. Now it seems like I have a new sense of urgency where I am trying to pack in as much shit into my life at once, and honestly I'm getting a little bit exhausted. It also doesn't help that it is past 2AM and I can't sleep. Summer classes are draining me right now. Sitting in 2 classrooms for 8 hours a day really takes its toll on you, especially when a lot of your friends are out enjoying the beautiful weather. Summer classes starting back up has left me even less time to enjoy female companionship. Now when I spend time with a girl, I try to narrow my list significantly to girls whose company I truly enjoy since time is of the essence.

I've spent right around $1500+ on sneakers in the last 3 months, and God knows how much on clothing. I currently have a walk in closet being built in my basement because my room can no longer hold all this stuff. I am a compulsive shopper, and I am going to make significant effort to make cutbacks in order to save more money. I am officially grounding myself from any type of sneaker and/or Louis Vuitton/Gucci products for 3 months. Ahhh I can already feel the withdrawls.

On a brighter note, I just got rid of the worst sickness I have ever had this past week and am getting back to full health. Boobie Stoops - The Resume is the upcoming mixtape. You've heard a couple tracks that I've leaked on the blog. I'm telling you that this mixtape will be a Hip Hop classic. Boobie is in LA right now working like crazy to get this out sometime in July.

I love doing the blog and I hope everyone enjoys reading. Please click the follower link if you like the blog. There is so much stuff coming real soon that my mind is seriously going to explode soon. If you read this cool, and if you said "Fuck this shit is way too long" then that's cool too. I really posted this just because I had to get a lot of this off my chest, and at 2:30 AM this was really the only way I could.

P.S. Could a possible move to LA be in $Money Mike's$ future??? Stay tuned...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment