Stop Saying The Word "SWAG"

0

Category:

The word SWAG has been run to the fuckin ground as of late.

Urban Dictionary defines it as: The way in which you carry yourself. Swag is made up of your overall confidence, style, and demeanor. Swag can also be expanded to be the reputation of your overall swagger. You gain swag, or "Swag up", by performing swag worthy actions that improve this perception. Swag is a subtle thing that many strive to gain but few actually attain.

When I hear people say that they know a certain rapper sucks but they like his SWAG it makes me sick to hear that. By saying that it almost sounds like you got a fuckin crush on the dude. Other examples of people misusing this once cool word are: "If I finish this pizza in under 3 minutes, can I get a SWAG point?", "I got with this bad bitch last night, my SWAG was soooo on point!", "Check out that kids SWAG!"

Just because your favorite rapper has made a song with the word SWAG in it does not make it cool (see Swagga Like Us, and Swag Surfin) to say, I'm sorry.

I've been saying the word for over almost 2 years now, and I'm not trying to act like I'm so cool or "SWAGALICIOUS" for doing so but it really is time to put this word to rest.

Some acceptable alternatives to the word SWAG are "Aura" and "Juice", which are both in my everyday vocabulary since I went on my SWAG diet, and if you still wanna say the word all the time then check out the video below and see what kinda company you're sharing in saying the word. I know I just went on a lil mini rant for no reason, but I'm campin out for some sneakers till Saturday and I really got nothing better to do at the moment.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment