Ron Artest This Dude Cracks Me Up

0

Category:


This dude Ron is a clown haha...He found the dude who threw the beer at him a couple years back that started the big rumble in the palace, and now they're actually friends.

Here's a quote from Ron Ron:
"A long time ago, a year ago or something like that, I was looking for John Green, the guy who threw beer at me in Detroit. And, I was talking to Dave, and I'm like, 'Yo, we need to find this guy and interview him,' and my team, my personal business management team, they got real nervous, like, 'Don't do it. It's only gonna 'cause controversy…' So, after a couple years, I'm like, 'People would love to see me talk with John Green after all these years…' It won't be crazy, it'll be historical, and it'll be something for people to understand when you fight with one another, you can always become friends, you don't have to hold a grudge for the remainder of your life… So, I found him, through my Twitter friends, I had a twit saying, 'I need to find John Green's number. Anybody who can help me find John Green's number, I can take you to lunch.' So, one guy helped me find it… So, I called John Green's house and I say, 'Excuse me ma'am, can I speak to John's please?' She says, 'Who's this?' I said, 'Ron.' 'Ron who?' I said, 'Ron Artest.' She says, 'No! You can't be serious…' Then, I spoke with John, and me and John spoke like we knew each other. I said, 'Hey John, what's up?' He said, 'Hey Ron, how you doing?' It was like immediately we kinda vibed… So people are gonna have a chance to see, we're actually gonna come on Dave's show and do a live interview for the world to hear, the first time Ron and John speak. It was a great conversation, all we were talking about was ways to reach out to inner-city kids and even suburban kids…"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment