Official I'm Back Sorry I Was Gone Forever Post

0

Category:



So things have gotten crazy in the last month (most notably school) and I haven't blogged in about a month. I seriously have not had the least bit of time to do anything outside of school and work, but during that time I realized how much I missed doing it. A lot has happened in the last month in music, sports, fashion and in my life as well. I'm gonna do my best to play catch up on all these topics and get my blog back to the level it was at when I first started it.

Life overall has been good during my hiatus. I have been going extra hard hittin the books, and actually reading assigned chapters (I know what a concept)! With the holidays around the corner, I know have to work more hours at work, which is cool because so far it hasn't affected my school work. I've been really tired as of late though, not getting much sleep because of this hectic schedule (40 hours of work, and 16 credit hours of school), but this busy schedule is starting to become routine as lack of sleep is becoming the norm. I'm typing this all up in my Intro to Middle East class while the rest of the class is doing absolutely nothing (this teacher is an automatic 4.0).

My friends and I went to 2 Halloween parties this year, one where I had too much to drink and had the time of my life, and the other which was severely overcrowded and I did not drink at. Let's just say I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that without alcohol I can in no way, shape, or form have fun at the bar.

Winter is rolling around and this is a pretty good time to have a girlfriend. You know those cold ass Friday or Saturday nights where you don't feel like doing shit, it's nice to have a member of the opposite sex to share that downtime with. Ladies please send your applications, but unfortunately the position is more than likely only seasonal as when the weather gets nice your services may be no longer needed :-P

Anyways I've been rambling on quite a bit but I'm officially back, and sorry for the time away!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment