Random $Money Mike$ Blurb: What's Poppin?

3

Category:



Interesting fact of the day: the other day as I was doing my hair I found a single strand of gray in my hair. Yes at 21 years old I have a gray hair. It was really funny to see as it really shows what kind of stress I've been under as of late. To look at this from an optimist point of view I can be thankful for mother nature not attacking my hairline in any negative ways.

Anyways, I have now just wasted a week researching a topic that I decided tonight that I was going to change. It really annoys me that I had to throw all this time down the drain, but with the 11/24 deadline on this paper fast approaching, it's now or never time for me. Besides this hoe ass paper school has been going rather well. I got an A on my Elections and Voting Behaviors quiz (which I barely studied for) and a B on my Logics exam (the smartest nerd in our class got a C).

For once work has actually provided an avenue of joy for me. Last month we had a contest and if you sold 20 Blackberry's with data plans you would win the new Bold 2 9700. Needless to say I got my confirmation email yesterday that I sold 27 and indeed was being sent the new phone (which I was going to buy regardless). On top of that I was one of only two reps in our whole market that won (shoutout to @chrisgogos), and was second in the whole region. Ahhhh nice to achieve and get your superiors off of your ass!

Other than school and work I have deleted my Facebook as it was becoming too much of a distraction. This has led to a decrease in talking to a large number of average hoes, and has filtered my associating with females to a more quality over quantity approach. I have enjoyed these results and am curious to see where things may lead in the near future.

Stopped into Burn Rubber (shoutout to @BurnRubberRick and @OhShitRoSpit) and Revive (shoutout to the whole Revive fam). Burn Rubber killin it as usual with the new Divine 9 fitteds, and the new Revive is definitely on some next level shit. Store is the cleanest design I've seen in any streetwear boutique and there are definitely some great things in store.

Boobie Stoops mixtape the Resume will finally be dropping in the next couple weeks, and I promise this shit will make believers outta haters (that's only if @FlossBoyTroy ever learns how to send an email). I'm in the library right now and my brain could not handle anymore reading or learning so I really needed this post to vent.

Hollaback, $Money Mike$

Comments (3)

whats ur gamertag fuckboy?

KillNEmSoftly59...B-Howard how the fuck you stumble upon my shit?

i always check in to read. u post some good shit. add me Melee47

Post a Comment