DMX Explodes In Court SMH

0

Category:


I heard on the radio they trying to get him on Celebrity Rehab. That will be must see TV. Dude use to be one of my fav rappers...i would hate to hear him dying of an overdose or something. I am very disappointed in you Earl. Check out this footage:









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARTICLE via TMZ:
Visibly and audibly ticked that a photog was allowed in court, a fidgety DMX waited for his hearing to begin -- and after it was over, he went off.

Looking right at the camera, DMX starting raving "I'm the only one got arrested today ... f**king c**ksuckers do it every time man ... I get my rights violated but I gotta be quiet about it ... f**king bitch man."

The rapper is currently being held on no bond -- he'll be back in court March 16.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/dmx-earl-simmons-court-arrest-probation-violation-video/#ixzz0hncKeaPT

Comments (0)

Post a Comment