Shia LaBeouf's Fingers

0

Category:


I was just reading the new GQ and he was talking about the accident, so I decided to Google it for a pic. Apparently the two middle fingers were completely detached and there was nothing but skin left. They fixed it using pieces of his hip bone and the remaining skin. I'm worried about Shia because I think Khloe could stomp his little ass real talk haha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY:
"I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister [Khloe] would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my [expletive] life," he shares. The reality star, who served 173 minutes in jail for a 2007 DUI charge, had these words of wisdom for Shia: "Just be smarter," she told Us Weekly at a red carpet event. "Think about your actions and get a driver. It's so much cheaper in the long run!"

Not surprisingly, LaBeouf didn't exactly appreciate Khloe's unsolicited advice.

"And I'm so upset, man. I'm so angry," he tells GQ. "Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This [expletive] ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street ... They're in the street, they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude," he says, lifting his newly reconstructed hand. "This is hip bone and the skin that was left over..."

Comments (0)

Post a Comment